Wednesday, December 5, 2007

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!

Dear bloggie,

THE EXAMS FOR THIS SEM IS FINALLY OVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER~ XDDDDD YAY...

Had a tough time writing yesterday. Don't know what's wrong but the hand was in pain writing the essays. Had my interpersonal communication and maths (T_T) on Monday, then on Tuesday was basic composition and political science. On Monday, there wasn't any essays at all. Where else on Tuesday, both papers were flooded with essays~ For my basic comp, i was only suppose to write less then 500 words. Wonderfully, i wrote 606 words. Great. Ms Padma said, "If you were to write more than 500 words, i won't read the remaining ones,". Yay.... I'm so dead -.-

For my Political Science, Dr. Steven told us to write at least 2 pages or no marks will be given and everyone in the hall went, "HUH???" so did i~ In the end, i wrote not only two pages but, 3 and a half pages or more -.- weee~ but seriously, it was fun writing all the way ^_^ and thank God my hand writing was nice! If not, it'll be, "good luck Dr. Stevens!"

After the exam, went down to the 1st floor which is the cafe to have a light meal, but bought coffee instead. Blue Mountain's the name of it ^_^ ice blended coffee~ it was nice! really~! hehe.. thanks aunt Marie! She's the lady at the cafe. A really nice and sweet one. She'd always call me 'pretty girl', 'sweet girl', all those nice praising names ^_^'''' good lord am i even so? But i do treat her real nice. I'll wait for my turn, call her aunty and smile like i always do ^_^ but i never expected a really sad part of her life. She's a widow with 6 kids. Her eldest is 20 sitting for the STPM now... I didn't really believe it and i stood there at the counter with one hand in my jacket's pocket and one hand holding the cup while she was preparing food and drinks. She was cheated by her husband and he left her and the kids for 20 years already. She actually ran away from home and left her family, and she doesn't have a clue where they are now... She told me how much she regretted her life and told me never to trust man too much. I knew how bad she felt *sigh* poor lady... She also told me that he was a bomoh, so he must have tricked her into getting married to him. She even showed me scars where he actually bashed her up every night when she was staying with him! That fucking bastard! Well, God should know what to do with men like that! >_____________< To hell with you! Whoever you are! I felt like crying when i heard her story.. And i knew she had tears in her eyes when she was telling me her story... Oh well.. God bless this poor lady. She's really nice ^_^ "Aunty more mash potatoes! XDDD"

Ok, now to the clearer part of life. Got a date with Jared to go shopping on this Friday at pyramid~ weeee~! XP then with pris and daniel... Then on Saturday, going to Alamanda to get the perfume daniel wanted so much.. And the perfume is for me. A little lol right? Anyway, after Alamanda, it'll be sg. Wang then to Low Yat. Then Sunday i have to be a student helper for my college's ADP graduation day. Oh well. Haven't even found a nice formal dress to wear... The dress, or the kebaya? If kebaya, the sarong too tight already la T______T put on weight already... so sad... If the dress... dunno la... >________< I don't even know what to wear! like my mum would say,

"Don't wear anything. People would be happier that way~"

"OMG mum..! >_______________________<"

What ever la! See la if Pyramid, Alamanda, Sg Wang and Low Yat got anything nice~ ^_^

Today, have to get most of the hse chores done~ ^_^ yay... lol. What's so fun about it. Oh yes. Iron clothes~ And yes! I need the eye shadow! Almost forgot. Need to update my check list... I think that's about it. Yea. College, have to worry about next month la yea. SO now don't bother yet~

Nikolas invited me to his b'day celebration on the 13th of Dec at Parade Shakeys. Most likely going... What present to get eh? Hehe.. Shopping complexes la what else~ so many things to choose from there XP

Ok, see ya bloggie ^_^ I'll update it when i can ok?

No comments: