Friday, April 4, 2008

As busy as a bee~

Dear bloggie,

So sorry for not updating you! >_____< the only reason why was because i was a lil bee throughout march...

4th March~> Had my midterm for Principle of Interviewing and it sure feels bad... Not only that, we had to sit in the exam hall with dressing as 'Bank Customer Service Executives' (lolzah~) I was in the 3/4 sleeve blouse mum gave in pleasant blue stripes and my old cream colored skirt ^_^ Nothing special if i can remember...

8th March~> The infamous election. I wonder who I'd vote for if i could~

12th March~> Had to go to college for a short talk about Ocean Pollution by a lady from the MNS (Malaysian Nature Society) at 11am and that was it. Came home and ... *forgot* (>_>)

20th March~> Prophet Mu(/o)hd.s' = holiday = Daniel sleep-over~
21th March~> 1st day for Eng. Composition II class debate and Daniel had to tag along if not he'd be at home with mummy with nothing to do... XD so he followed and played his PSP like a lil boy ^_^'' Later after the debate, had some photo's taken by Melissa for for (fun). And these are apart of the piccies taken~ ^_^









22th March~> Had an outting with Ritha, VJ, Mel mel, Kak Iylia and Daniel. Got lost i=on the way to Mel mel's place when VJ got confused when Ritha was giving him directions ^_^'' It was a laugh if you were sitting at the back listening to the conversation... Then when we were all in the car (Ritha, Mel mel, VJ, Daniel and I), next stop, TIMES SQUARE! WOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo~~~~~~ *LOLZAH*

Had a great time having breakfast at McD then walked around and followed Mel mel to the ladies to see her get her cosplay suit on~ Oh yea! There was the ACGC thingy during that day... No wonder- ok never mind... Anyway, after that, we went walking around and ended up at the event looking at other cosplayers and gamers. And it's time for me to be more cautious since it's Daniels' interest here; and instead of him getting lost, i got lost again >_> *lamelamelamelamelamelame* Found him again at the dota "arena" and he said he was there all the time (yea yea yea).

Walked a lil more and Ritha told me that i should cosplay as well. As who? Boo from Monster Inc. ^_^'''' They asked me to hold my hair into two pony tails and took off my glasses and made me say "Boo!" They were obviously amused ^_^'''' Then to the arcade we go~~

Walked even more and wanted to go watch a movie at the IMAX theater so yea, VJ belanje XDDDD well since he's the only adult who is working! >_____< So, we all watched 10k BC~ I can't believe Daniel said it was boring! And he SLEPT there! I felt like crying when he said that... I really thought we could enjoy the movie so much... *sigh*

Walked around, again (it's TIMES square. So, we should times everything we do) and stopped at the arcade, again. At 7pm, we all had to go back liao...

26th March~> This day is like really sad and frustrated, although it was the Intercultural Night/ Day event. We, the intercul. class had about 70 over student and were divided into 13 groups which then have to represent a culture or a country to exhibit their country and perform the culture. the culture my group and i chose was the Shanghai culture. I was the leader of 7 members including me.

Daniel couldn't make it. It was his full day of classes...

Had to rush to and fro from home to college to go steam the bao's because i forgot to bring it along with me the day before i was at my member's place.

So, was finally back at college and had to change into my clothings (cheong sam) and into my makeup. Before that, the two stupid indian girls who wanted to go to sunway pyramid to go get new hair pins. Fuck you bitches. Can't you go get the items earlier?? I needed man power and you bitches had to go! FUCK you.

Yea i was angry. But i didn't wanna ruin my mood. So, i carried my bags to the ladies at the 1st floor and changed. Once done, i (hate it when everyone is staring >_>_>_>_>_>) had Mel mel (who does most of my makeup for me and she does makeup for me when she's bored ^_^''') to apply my makeup. The eyeliner was the main attraction which means it had to be obvious, long and thick because women then would make sure they were beautiful and presentable. So when applying, everyone was already looking. When i had my blood red lipstick on, everyone stared. I was good at that when i have makeup on ^_^'''

The lift was full and slow so i had to walked down and so i did. That made more ppl look at me! But i had to choice. I had to work (manage my group and things) and talk and move at the same time. STRESS.

BUT it felt pretty good when the crowd came and asked, "Can i have a picture with you?" "Is it ok if i took a picture of you?" "wait wait wait! I wanna be there(picture) too!" I was the main attraction of the culture then ^_^'' BUT (again) i enjoy it more than being a bitch to order my group members around >_>











Before my own cultures' dance, i was to help the Burmese with theirs because they lack of a few dancers. Even Ritha was in ^_^ (yay i have company~~~!) But the problem is, i had to go back early the day before and they smartly decided to add in the steps. I was already exhausted and so terribly tired, they had to add in the headache by adding steps! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! But what the fuck. I made mistakes and i wasn't guilty about it. Why? Because they didn't inform us earlier about the new steps and had to put it in. Too bad too sad.

Then we had our performance, which was a simple and gentle chinese dance (which is will post it here when i get the file >_>).

When everything was done, we had a group piccy... If you see a tiny spect in black tee and light brown pants, that'll be me. If you don't i went to change~ XD














^ I look like i'm dying in the Burmese dance... And that lady in the Mexican ponco is my lecturer, Ms Padma (who's a pain in the ass recently in all my classes with her >_>)








Ok thats all the picture i'll show. I still have more~~~

Anyway, the event was fun but i hated the indian girls very much. They're always the MIA idiots. See what'll happen in the report.

27th March~> There's the forum presentation for my group today and well it sucks. Boring... What else. It's a forum.

29th March~> Skipped the AA sports day to go visit and pray ah kong. Had a great time with great food! WOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooo~~

No comments: