Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dream a little dream...

Dear bloggie,

I've been away for some time now haven't i? Yea.. Missing this little place as well.

15th May to 21st May ~> Not feeling really great even i was at my uncles old place helping them to pick and pack their things to move to their new place at Kemuning Utama Shah Alam from D'aman Crimson Kelana Jaya. For a condominium with only three members in the home (ah kuu, ah khim - husband and wife, and ah ma - grandma), they have as much junk as a family of 4 like mine O_o'' mostly from ah kuu's office. His LOADS of files and files and files! Be very VERY grateful these days that there's the existence of computers and their memory! He's now staying at his new place with his wife and mum in a gated semi-D~ Big big place... Not too big la but IS big =3 yet to continue the landscaping~

21st May ~> Ah kuu's b'day and was at his new place to keep ah khim and ah ma company and help them since there're still places to repair in the hse. Went there with mum since she was on her way to work~ At 6.30AM >_> *YAAAAAAAAAAAAWN* had a nap about an hour at 8 or 7 something because i was bored, and was very sleepy. Pris on the other hand was still awake. We changed shifts in the afternoon after lunch~ Which was instant noodles since ah khim didn't want to, or was it because of the workers? hm~ oh well. At night, we had our dinner at San Fransisco Pizza and ended up with b'day boy having his
iced lemon tea shared with a cockroach. This led to a nice new glass and a nice piece of moist chocolate walnut cake with ice cream~ No one made no fuss even b'day boy there for some reason. Maybe thats why he gets all the luck >_> no fair. Oh and ah khim gave me an old bottle of cheap-o perfume ^_^''' it was still full and i kinda liked the smell... so yea, she said yea sure you can have it. I used it like a coupl'a times and that was it. Yay~ Good ol' pizza~

22nd May ~> still not feeling great at home since i can't run to anywhere when there's hse chores do finish up T_T oh well... Daniel left for Miri, Sarawak on 20th May and had SOME trouble eh Daniel? Delayed his plane actually. Nothing great since the emergency was the break down of the taxi he was in. Hm... Not something you can predict. I'm so tired of everything really. No peace. I wish i was on a getaway i can relax for the holidays! College is too close around the corner and I'm close to no where to doing anything. My friends box of cards project is no where to starting. Just received the messages I'm suppose to write on this morning... Woke up late like always since i was not having enough sleep for almost a week. Or maybe a week. Never mind that. Whole big point is that i had a not close to fun holiday. Packing and unpacking was not too bad. Just a lot of work i had to do which i didn't expect at all. If i did, i might have gotten myself mentally and physically ready~ (okay that was a lie >_>)

I have to admit so much that i miss Daniel.. Although it's only the 2nd day. He told me not to cry two nights before and to be strong. Well instead of me, he shed some tears instead~ Poor bubu. I hope you kept him company there of my absence... BE a good little blue teddy okay? I love the both of you so much. I'm trying so hard to get a headphone with speakers! The one i saw at pyramid was 200 and above T_T the cheapest there was 35 bucks >_> forget plan A. I'm going to summit to get some good o' cheap-o's. They're always the best~

Holidays are almost over like i mentioned. At least something to keep me working and keeping the thought of Daniel away for several minutes works. I miss you Daniel I hope you're okay there at Miri. I'm pretty good here other than missing you and the holidays =p what? I love holidays too~

Okay, I'll see when I'll be updating this again. Not... toni... maybe tonight. I don't know. Now, weather, pls be fine. I NEED MY EVENING WALKS! I'M LIKE A WALKING- WHY IS IT ON CAPS? o_O I'm like a two legged walking pig! oh well. Will be dragging Nikolas my new found foster brother who i keep advising, Nikolas this, Nikolas that, Nikolas this again! and that~! Well, he needs help and i will help. They're basics~ Okay, I'll see you later bloggie. Bye~

p.s. Daniew =3

1 comment:

Kugen d'Brat said...

Do me a favor and inform your uncle that there is a Community site he might wanna check out http://kemuningutama.ning.com