Thursday, May 1, 2008

FINE~

Dear bloggie,

Since daniel is not going to upload anything about anything, i'll be posting mine up instead. Went through his pictures and thought maybe i would throw a few here =3 hope he doesn't scold me! >_______<










there's the nerdy-derdy piccy ^_^ then the others~ then the terrorist looking (somehow) best man ^_^''' the the naughty orange head.... mmmmmm x3 oh oh! then there's also the baju melayu daniew x3333

hehehe... i love him so much ^_^ i hope he does too >___< (he'll defiantly scold me for this sentence!)

What's wrong with me O_o suddenly posting pictures of him and me>_> oh well. Most likely my first and last nonsense like this >_<

Night bloggie! And i love you daniew =3 and miss you a lot too... I'll top up tomorrow and get one for you too k~ hope you read this bloggie~

1 comment:

yoursonlyMUMU said...

Shanny... Why no updates already? Bloggie is also on Holiday is it??? heheheh..