Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"BE SMART, BE ALERT, BE SAFE"

Dear bloggie,

I hate it when i can't upload my blog! The pain! Ugh~ Never mind that. SO, what i was about to say was, i had a really great time last sunday which was on the 11th of Nov where i had my third date with my teddy bear and spend my whole day at Putrajaya and Cyberjaya. It was about eleven when i met up with him at the KTM station in subang jaya (ok fine i admit that he was nice enough to pay several fares for the train and bus~) to KL sentral. From there, instead of using the bus, we used the KLIA transit which was something not recconmended for students nor working ppl... And stopped at putrajaya sentral. I thought it would be fun to have a personal guide to his uni at MMU so we took a bus and visited his uni before hanging out at Alamanda where we were suppose to be heading 1st~

At MMU where it was quite deserted and HOT (terrible weather there >_<), i went for a nice tour around the building a lil because it was big and i didn't intend to walk around the WHOLE building and i need to save the walking now for Alamanda to shop~ At the boys blocks of hostels, teddy bear showed me one of his friend's room (baha - "how ever you spell it" who is a.k.a. the parent involve of teddy's hamsters) but he was sleeping. Too bad for him because the group of guys were looking forward to meet me. Bahaha.. Finally, we left the uni and our next stop is putra sentral because it's the only (maybe) way to get a bus to the shopping mall. After a nice long ride of buses and trains, we were finally at the mall! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ Forgive me my womenly-ness~ There, we had our lunch at A&W and teddy bear "tried" my coney dog and left me a tiny bit! ARGH! There went my lunch! After lunch, we started walking and walking and walking and what i do best, window shopping~ The long walked made lil teddy tired so we sat down and talked a lil and he wanted to see my hand phone so much, i actually had to hold onto my bag almost all the time! YES, i know i'm alot smaller but the fact of you bullying me just because you are bigger isn't very fair either! "give it all you got" says he everytime when i try hitting his is just not right! The unfairness i get! At about five, my sister sms-ed me and told me that they're in the building and meet her at MPH (the only place you can find her if there's any bookstore). We picked our asses up and walked to the bookstore then met her and joined the reading spree. In five or ten minutes, i saw daddy~ D-D~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *hugs* ok never mind that as well >///<

We strolled about the buidling and had our dinner at The Chicken Rice Shop then to the other side of the building where D-D parked his car and drove off~ One loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong tiresome day at Putrajaya did wear me out ^_^ but i enjoyed myself.

And that was only sunday. On monday, i had class like everytime of the sem. 9.30am to 1pm - Interpersonal Communication then now for lunch! I ordered a nice bowl'a mash potatoes since i was craving for it already. It usually comes in a huge amount (ngehehe i know the lady at the cafe~) but yesterday, things decided to change...

"How much did you pay for that??" a malay friend asked.

"5 bucks," i answered lamely.

"Fuck! I can even make my own!" she exclaimed.

"YES fuck i know... But it usually is BIGGER," i sighed and finished the bowl of mashed potatoes up. The malay friend of mine left and in ten minutes, she came back and sat beside another chinese friend of mine who was eating a more reasonable price-d meal which also costs about 5 bucks but had two sausages, an omelet, two slices of whole meal bread with margerine and a scoop of baked beans T_____________________T

"You're full?" nad (the malay friend of mine) asked me.

"You've gotta be kidding," i rolled my eyes and smirked.

"Are you joking?? She finished that bowl'a potatoes in less than 3 seconds!" yve von, the chinese fried of mine who had a better meal exclaimed a lil.

"...."

Ya' know, i think i'll blog more in my next post ^_^'' this will never finish if i continue typing~ And i have class later >_<

No comments: