Thursday, November 22, 2007

Mwahaha... (has nothing to do with blog)

Dear bloggie,

FORGIVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for not blogging for such a long time. I've been busy in bed recently... Kidding. I was having so much work in college and the exam is just like one week from this week and it's so hectic suddenly! I've not even finished my Political Science assignment about Cuba and the summary i'm suppose to give yve von by today... The sad case-ness... Oh well. Anyway, had problems with the ptptn form and was not allowed to take my exam docket because i have not give in my form and therefore i'm not allowed to take my stupid exam docket yet... -.- *sigh* had to rush here and there about the college and now i have to go open an account at Muamalat Bank just for that fucking loan! WHY?? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY must it be so complicated. Well i can't really blame them in a way but, why only one bank?

Jeez never mind that. What's more important is that i bought a hoodie for pris! WEEEE~ it's maroon in colour and i think its real sweet ^_^ yay~ i really really hope she liked it though. Now i'm considering on getting another one of my own. Since i'll be going, "eh pris, you're not using right? Borrow can?" and that's not very right so i'm still considering. But i also wanna wait and see if there's anywhere else i can get another hoodie some where else but i'm like, so wanna get that hoodie now! (what am i even typing out)

After the hoodie, i waltz around summit which is next to my college to look for a slip or a peticoat for my lovely laced dress ^_^ it's so pretty yet so transparent.. sadly, i can't just walk out in public with that. Need to ask my god mum to help me look for it. Better yet, daniel's coming over to my place again and we have planned to go to midvalley this coming sunday~

And since i'm in "daniel" topic, might as well rewrite the whole story ^_^. Last saturday night, my dad drove all the way (with the whole bunch in the car which includes my mum, sister and i) to daniel's hostel in cyberjaya and picked him up to sleep over at my place since it would be a lil problem having him take the train and bus all the way here to subang and it's not every efficient NOR cheap. We had a nice time lazing around in the hse and talked ^_^ and my sister enjoyed herself even more by snapping pictures all around the hse from me to daniel to my mum and dad to my mum's car and her garden (that looks like a jungle now because the gardener dissapeared for some good reason) to etc etc etc. Daniel on the other hand did not miss anything out as well. He had a scrumptious meal at my place. My mum's cooking has never failed before~ mwahahaha~ Love you mum ^_^ Spaghetti for lunch and a few dishes of dry curry chicken, stir-fry french beans, daniel's fav - steam tofu (and the reason why he doesn't like it was because it was very blend. Why? because we didn't use hair bee- dried srimps) and that was about it for dinner la i guess ^_^''' the best part was, there were left overs for both meals and my mum thought that since daniel can really dig in, might as well just give him everything. SO, we packed everything up and reheated it and put them in a nice paper bag for his supper and what ever meal he wants to make it. So happy him! Good food, good night~

Now for the current news~ I just bought a new nail polish colour! It's plummmmmmmm~! From elianto~ And i love it. So does my mum. hehehe.. And i was naughty enough to apply it on her toes yesterday evening after i had my shower and i was doing my own toes XD

"I look like a prostitute," she said when she was getting off the bed and looking at her coloured toes.

"Yea and those women who colour their nails pink and red? What are they huh?" i giggled.

Hehe.. I'm so mean and even suggested to paint her nails as well!

I'm so glad i did buy the colour i wanted and happy with ^_^ and the hoodie... come to think of it, the hoodie and my nails are alike! Sweeeeeeet~ ^_^

No comments: