Thursday, November 8, 2007

oh that's just great!

Dear bloggie~


The whole family was in the room. I had to sleep in my parents room last night because i'm in the process of cleaning up my room, thoroughly. My dad was wonderful enough to wake us (sister and i) up by switching on the radio with an indian station inconjuction with the Deepavali celebration we have this very day. I reached for my cell phone which has always been beside me even in my own room. Groggly, i opened my eyes and noticed a msg, but it was actually more appropriate for me last night saying, "good night". Anyway, i got up and we were all ready for breakfast after half an hour or so. We finally went out for breakfast with my god parents who are also my eldest aunt and uncle but they only have a son who's now 24 so we (sister and i again~) were adopted when we were really young.


We were home about ten in the morning and decided that i should give him a wake up call since his class would start in about an hour. Because my credit decide to die so soon, i couldn't use my own cell but had to use the hse phone instead. It took me about a dozen times just to get through! Good lord! So, manage to get him out of the bed and cleaned up for class. (yay~)


Nothing interesting happened throughout the day but i manage to get online again at about twelve in the afternoon and had a nice chat with my old classmate and ex-bf and azam and alonq and penelope and naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat; and daniel came on when i was downstairs busy cooking rice.


"Online naw" the sms wrote.


"Yay!" i thought and ran up to my sister's room where the computer is and sat on the stool breathing heavy and fast. Not a very good idea rushing into the room...


I had my chat for practically the whole afternoon and it's already 3.34pm now. I actually skipped lumch because i was too busy listening to the Diana Krall and her jazz love songs and replying dear friend's msges in msn and ym. Looks like i'll update this one later in the night when i get more things to talk about... I'm too hungry to think of anything now though XP
It's 8.04pm and in my sisters room again typing this and in the middle of a nice quarrel with my sister. Why, the computer is one then there's allocation of jobs. She's gotta compare everything with me! I'm 18, she's onle 13! What's so nice to compare?? When i was at her age, i had to do most of all the hse work in the hse and what is she doing now? Washing of dishes, thats only for at night. When i was 13, i had to do ALL the washings whether it's in the afternoon, morning nor night! Then the, com, she just used it for God's sake! I just wanna use it for a while to fill my blog then chat with a couple'a my friends at ym and msn. And she's got nothing to do but to blame me. OH forget it...! >_<

No comments: