Friday, November 9, 2007

good grief...

Dear bloggie,

It's only nine at night but i already feel tired but i'm too lazy to lift my fingers off the keyboard. I spend practically the whole day just cleaning up my whole room, very thoroughly. Took out every single book of every corner and every box of every box and vacuum every dust from the floor to the ceiling~ *sigh* ^_^ and now, it looks so much better than before. It looked awful the day before i packed everything because i digged everything out of the boxes and left it on the floor.... bad idea... BAD idea... Anyway, i'll be mopping it then it should look as new as it used to look like. YAY~!

I have been having quarrels with my whole family since yesterday. But only at night which makes me so puzzled. I do hope it doesn't happen tomorrow night though. Gotta make things cleared outta the way like my room ^_^

I should call it a day now. Better get to bed by eleven. Gotta get up early and clean up the hse before sunday! I won't be home on sunday~ Gotta date with my teddy bear and i'm kinda nervous ^_^'' now, i'm not even sure if i'm looking forward to it or not! >_< nope. Not gonna bother about it. I'll jsut go and have fun. SHOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP~

Nights~ sweet dreams~ ^_^

No comments: